And yet, just this weekend . . .
- A beautiful, young couple brought in a car load of cat litter.
- A 10 year old collected money, instead of birthday gifts, and donated it to the cats.
- A junior volunteer held a Thanksgiving pumpkin sale, and donated the proceeds to the cats.
- A foster family held a garage sale, and donated the proceeds to the cats.
- Generous bakers donated thousands of tarts to raise money for the cats.
- Supporters bought thousands of tarts, and gave extra, all to help the cats.
That's just this weekend, and it's not over yet. Throughout this long, difficult year you have given us many things to be thankful for, but the one thing we are most thankful for is YOU!
- You make it possible to continue our work with the cats.
- You keep our doors open.
- You provide food, litter, supplies.
- You pay the vet bills.
- You are amazing.